Tuesday 26 July 2011

VIDEO: Singer-Songwriter Luke James | "I Want You" Acapella...

Super Producer Danja & Mercury Records Present: Luke James. “If I don’t feel it, I can’t do it. Music is everything to me.”

There comes a moment when an artist demands your complete attention. It's not because of what they're wearing or even what they're saying. They demand your attention because they posses an undeniable amount of raw, emotional talent. The next minute and twenty-three seconds will change your life and this is only a glimpse of the greatness to come. Experience the truth. Experience the falsetto. Experience Luke James. I Want You...

VIDEO: Luke James - I Want You (Acapella)


Singer-songwriter Luke James is prepping the release of his debut album and pre album, both entitled Made To Love. Luke James is the co-writer of Chris Brown’s “Crawl” and has penned songs for Justin Bieber (“That Should Be Me”) and Britney Spears (“Kill The Lights”). His growing fan base includes none other than Beyoncé, who selected him for a featured role in her “Run the World (Girls)” video. Stay tuned for the "I Want You" single premiere and much more from this future musical icon!

No comments:

Post a Comment